If you find a job opening that looks interesting, click on the position title, which will take you to our resume submission form. Fill in the required information and attach your resume! Once received, your resume will be reviewed by the appropriate hiring management. You will be contacted if we are interested in considering you for the position.
Back To Openings
- Provide statistical input to Phase 4 study protocols, and develop statistical analysis plan.
- Perform exploratory analyses of clinical databases for scientific meeting abstracts, posters, presentations, and peer-reviewed publications, for marketed indications.
- Verify/validate results produced for abstracts, posters, manuscripts, presentations, and commercial flyers.
- Implement processes for quality and full reproducibility of scientific presentations and publications.
- Provide analytical programming support for our academic collaborators, as needed.
- Build and maintain combined safety databases (data warehouses) to enable fast safety queries.
- Conduct analyses for internal Quarterly Safety Reviews (QSRs) and safety updates to regulatory agencies for marketed indications, such as PSURs.
- Analyze sales data for tasks such as forecasting sales.
- Conduct additional analyses that may be needed for dossiers and formularies.
- Must have PhD degree or foreign equivalent and 1 year of experience.
- Employer will accept Master’s degree and 3 years of experience in lieu of PhD+1.
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Must reference job code PSSC-DE in order to be considered.
Download Benefits Information
U.S. Benefits Summary
U.S. Full Benefits Information
Notice to Recruiters and Agencies
Incyte prefers to recruit candidates directly rather than through a third-party recruiter or agency. Incyte will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a signed recruiting agreement in place between Incyte and the recruiter or agency prior to the submittal and the candidate is submitted for a specific requisition. In the case of candidate(s) submitted or presented to Incyte by a recruiter or agency without a signed agreement, Incyte explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.